The 26th TV special "Goodbye Partner" will be aired in Japan next Friday
After the rebroadcast of the 25th TV special Italian Game last night, the official Twitter for Nihon TV's
special programming block Kinyo Roadshow! announced that a new feature film from the Lupin The
Third anime franchise is set to be released in the winter of 2019 (it is expected to be December of this
year). The announcement was soon retweeted by the Lupin anime's official Twitter, so we can believe
this is official.
No details are currently available, but it is going to be the ninth film in the 50-year-old franchise.
"Lupin The Third" film list:
1. "Lupin The Third/Lupin The Third: Lupin vs. the Clone" (1978/102 minutes)
2. "Lupin The Third: The Castle of Cagliostro" (1979/100 minutes)
3. "Lupin The Third: Legend of the Gold of Babylon" (1985/100 minutes)
4. "Lupin The Third: The Fuma Conspiracy" (1987/73 minutes)
5. "Lupin The Third: Farewell to Nostradamus" (1995/98 minutes)
6. "Lupin The Third: Dead or Alive" (1996/97 minutes)
7. "Lupin The Third: Daisuke Jigen's Gravestone" (2017/51 minutes)
8. "Lupin The Third: Goemon Ishikawa's Spray of Blood" (2017/52 minutes)
The anime series' 26th TV special Lupin The Third: Goodbye Partner is set to be aired on Nihon TV's
Kinyo Roadshow! block on January 25, 2019.
Original story: Monkey Punch
©Monkey Punch/TMS, NTV