"Zoku Owarimonogatari" TV series is set to premiere on May 18, 2019
After the countdown ended, the official portal site for the anime adaptation project based on NisiOisin's
Monogatari mystery fantasy novel series announced that "Monogatari Fes ~ 10th Anniversary Story~,"
a special event to celebrate its tenth anniversary is set to be held at Makuhari Messe's Event Hall (capacity:
9,000) in Chiba Prefecture on May 11, 2019. The one-day event will feature performances of the anime's
character songs and public readings by the voice cast, and will not be filmed for commercial release.
The confirmed guests:
- Hiroshi Kamiya (Koyomi Araragi)
- Chiwa Saito (Hitagi Senjougahara)
- Emiri Kato (Mayoi Hachikuji)
- Kana Hanazawa (Nadeko Sengoku)
- Yui Horie (Tsubasa Hanekawa)
- Eri Kitamura (Karen Araragi)
- Yuka Iguchi (Tsukihi Araragi)
- Saori Hayami (Yotsugi Ononoki)
- Kaori Mizuhashi (Oogi Oshino)
- Marina Inoue: (Sodachi Oikura)
Advance entry coupon for the 8,800-yen ticket for the event will be included in the two DVD/Blu-ray
volumes of the Zoku Owarimonogatari anime to be released on February 27 and March 27.
In addition, the six-episode TV anime based on Zoku Owarimonogatari, the 18th volume of the
Monogatari series, is confirmed to premiere on TOKYO MX, Gunma TV, Tochigi TV, and BS 11 on
May 18, 2019, after the six-episode "Monogatari Series Selection" starting on April 6.
"Zoku Owarimonogatari Koyomi Reverse Part 2" jacket
©NisiOisin/Kodansha, Aniplex, Shaft