Adaptation based on mystery novel series by Kei Ii will broadcast on Tokyo MX, BS Fuji, and CS Family
Some quick news for all you mystery novel fans out there: Woodpecker Detective's Office (known in Japan as Kitsutsuki Tantei Dokoro), a series of detective stories by Kei Ii, is being adapted into a TV anime that will broadcast on Tokyo MX, BS Fuji, and CS Family during the Spring season of 2020. The main staff for Woodpecker Detective's Office includes:
- Original work: Kei Ii (published in Japan by Sougensuiri Bunko)
- Chief director: Shinpei Ezaki
- Series composition: Taku Kishimoto
- Original character design: Kaoru Saki
- Animation production: Liden Films
- Development: Tohokushinsha Film Corporation, Liden Films
- Production: Woodpecker Detective's Office Production Committee
Woodpecker Detective's Office will feature the voice talents of Kenjiro Tsuda, Yukiya Hayashi, and Hayato Furusawa, but the roles for each actor have not yet been revealed.
Source: Comic Natalie
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.