Latest bonus CD is included with the Japanese limited edition release of Volume 10 of slice-of-life fantasy series
Majo no Tabitabi (known in English as The Journey of Elaina), a series of fantasy / slice-of-life novels written by Jougi Shiraishi and illustrated by Azure about the everyday adventures of a traveling witch, is once again being adapted into an audio drama, and the main voice cast from the previous audio drama CD are reprising their roles. The voice cast for Majo no Tabitabi includes:
- Kaede Hondo as Elaina, a wandering witch and the main character of the series.
- Kana Hanazawa as Fran, a mysterious and elusive witch who serves as Elaina's mentor.
- Konomi Kohara as Amnesia, a former magic user who became a splendid knight after losing her memory.
- Miho Okasaki as Avilia, Amnesia's overprotective, magic-wielding younger sister.
- And Tomoyo Kurosawa as Saya, a witch from a distant land far to the East.
The Majo no Tabitabi novel series is published in Japan by SoftBank Creative under their GA Novel imprint. The second audio drama will be included as a pack-in bonus CD on the Japanese limited edition release of Volume 10 of Major no Tabitabi, which will be released in Japan on August 14, 2019. The previous audio drama CD was released as a bonus for the special edition of Majo no Tabitabi Volume 08 back in November of 2018.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.