His 24th single's MV was viewed 3 million times only in 10 days
Billboard Japan revealed the top-selling songs and artists in its various charts in the first half of 2019, including the overall anime song chart. The most popular anime song in the period was "Blizzard," the theme song for Toei Animation's 20th Dragon Ball film Dragon Ball Super: Broly, performed by 31-year-old singer/dancer Daichi Miura.
The song was released as his 24th single on December 19, 2018, five days after the film's theatrical release in Japan. Its highest position in the Oricon weekly sales chart was second, and its music video featuring his solid dance performance was viewed three million times only in ten days.
"Billboard JAPAN HOT ANIMATION: The First Half of 2019"
1. "Blizzard" Daichi Miura (Dragon Ball Super: Broly theme song)
2. "Haru no Hi" Aimyon (Crayon Shin-chan Honeymoon Hurricane ~The Lost Hiroshi~ theme song)
3. "Uchiage Hanabi" DAOKO × Kenshi Yinezu (Fireworks, Should We See It from the Side or the Bottom? theme song)
4. "I beg you" Aimer (Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] II.lost butterfly theme song)
5. "Peace Sign" Kenshi Yonezu (My Hero Academia 2nd Season 1st OP)
6. "THE GIFT" Dai Hirai (Doraemon: Nobita's Chronicle of the Moon Exploration theme song)
7. "Touch off" UVERworld (The Promised Neverland OP)
8. "BLUE SAPPHIRE" HIROOMI TOSAKA (Detective Conan: The Fist of Blue Sapphire theme song)
9. "ADAMAS" LiSA (Sword Art Online: Alicization 1st OP)
10. "Bokuara no Hasshitekita Michi wa..." Aqours (Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie Over the Rainbow insert song)
Source: Billboard Japan press release
© Bird Studio/Shueisha
© "2018 Dragon Ball Super" Production Committee