Nobuharu Kamanaka (Big Order)-directed new spin-off will premiere on July 12
To promote its upcoming premiere, the official website for the summer 2019 TV anime A Certain Scientific Accelerator has posted two new 90-second PVs featuring its OP song "Shadow is the Light" performed by four-member electronic rock band THE SIXTH LIE and ED song "Parole" by three-member band sajou no hana.
OP version PV:
THE SIXTH LIE artist photo:
ED version PV:
sajou no hana artist photo:
The TV anime adaptation of A Certain Scientific Accelerator, another spin-off manga of Kazuma Kamachi's A Certain Magical Index light novel series illustrated by Arata Yamaji, is set to premiere on AT-X, TOKYO MX, MBS, and BS11 on July 12, 2019.
- Director: Nobuharu Kamanaka (Big Order)
- Series composition: Kenji Sugihara (Clockwork Planet)
- Character design: Yohei Yaegashi (Aki no Kanade)
- Sound director: Jin Akitagawa
- Music: Maiko Iuchi (A Certain Magical Index, Lostorage series)
- Anime production: J.C.Staff
©2018 Kazuma Kamachi/Arata Yamaji/KADOKAWA/PROJECT-ACCELERATOR