Program featuring child versions of famous "Ultraman" monsters hits NHK E TV in September of 2019
Monsters and aliens don't have to be scary, and soon some of the famous baddies from Tsuburaya Productions' long-running Ultra series will be turning over a new leaf in Kaiju Step Wandabada, a children's TV anime that reimagines enemies such as Pigmon, Kanegon, and Alien Dada as friendly young monsters having fun adventures together.
The main staff of Kaiju Step Wandabada includes:
- Character design: Yousuke Kihara
- Director: Yuuji Umoto
- Series composition: Ryōsuke Aoike
- Screenplay: Uiko Miura, Shinji Sato
- Music: Akiyuki Tateyama
- Animation production: Usagiou
- Production: Kaiju Step Wandabada Production Committee (Tsuburaya Productions, NHK Enterprises, Inc.)
The main cast of Kaiju Step Wandabada includes:
- Misaki Kuno as Pig-chan.
- Misato Fukuen as Kane-chan.
- Kei Shindō as Dada-chan.
- Akeno Watanabe as Gomo-chan.
- Ryouta Iwasaki as Cleron-chan.
- Suzuko Hara as Noh-chan.
- Megumi Han as Chem-chan.
- And Tomokazu Seki as Red.
Kaiju Step Wandabada will broadcast on NHK E TV on Fridays during the 17:20 time slot (5:20 PM JST) beginning on September 27, 2019. The series will run for 26 episodes, and each episode will be approximately 5 minutes in length.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.