Naoyuki Ito (Overlord) serves as director at Madhouse
The official website for the upcoming TV anime adaptation of Tasuku Karasuma's sci-fi action manga No Guns Life has announced its October 2019 premiere in Japan and posted a two-minute second PV introducing its three main voice cast and OP theme song "MOTOR CITY" performed by Kenichi Asai.
Announced three main voice cast:
- Juzo Inui: Junichi Suwabe (Keigo Atobe in The Prince of Tennis)
- Tetsuro Arato: Daiki Yamashita (Sakamichi Onoda in Yowamushi Pedal)
- Mary Steinberg: Manami Numakura (Tsubame Kamoi in Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!)
New key visual:
- Director: Naoyuki Ito (Overlord)
- Series composition: Yukie Sugawara (Kino's Journey —the Beautiful World— the Animated Series)
- Anime character design: Masanori Shino (Balck Lagoon)
- Music: Kenji Kawai (Mobile Police Patlabor, Ghost in The Shell)
- Anime Production: Madhouse (Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card)
Ther manga has been serialized in Shueisha's Ultra Jump since September 2014, and has released eight tankobon volumes so far. Its English edition is scheduled to be published by VIZ Media from this September. The publisher introduces its story as below:
After the war, cyborg soldiers known as the Extended were discharged. Juzo Inui is one of them, a man whose body was transformed, his head replaced with a giant gun! With no memory of his previous life—or who replaced his head and why—Inui now scratches out a living in the dark streets of the city as a Resolver, taking on cases involving the Extended.
Manga 1st and 8th tankobon volume covers:
©Tasuku Karasuma/SHUEISHA, NGL PROJECT