Main staff and additional cast announced for upcoming adaptation based on web manga by Gamu
The corporate jungle is red in tooth and claw in a new trailer for African Officer Worker (known as Africa no Salaryman in Japan, and alternatively as Businessmen in Africa in English), an upcoming TV anime that re-imagines various African animals as white collar employees laboring at a Japanese-style corporation.
Additionally, the main staff for African Office Worker has been revealed, including:
- Original work: Gamu (KADOKAWA / MFC Gene Pixiv series)
- Director, chief animation director, art settings, art director, color design, director of photography: Tetsuya Tatamitani
- Series composition, screenplay: Yuichiro Momose
- Character design: pH Studio
- Original character design, prop design: HOTZIPANG
- 3DCG director: Shota Sakamoto
- Sound director: Junichi Inaba
- Sound effects: Yuika Shiraishi
- Sound recording: Yoko Nakano
- Sound recording studio: Studio Jumo
- Sound production: Ai Addiction
- Sound production director: Mori Kaneko
- Music: Tako Yamaguchi
- Music production: Pony Canyon
- Opening theme: "Soul Flag" by Hiro Shimono
- Animation production producer: Hiroki Okutani
- Animation production: HOTZIPANG
The main cast for African Officer Worker includes:
- Akio Ōtsuka as Lion.
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Lizard.
- Hiro Shimono as Toucan.
- Akira Ishida as President Turtle.
- And Hina Kino as Murder Hamster.
African Office Worker will begin broadcasting in Japan in October of 2019. The series was previously adapted in 2017 into a mini-anime with animation production by Production I.G for the "Anime Beans" smart phone app.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.