Japanese TV schedule revealed for upcoming adaptation of animal office comedy web manga by Gamu
Business can be an untamed enterprise, and corporate culture can be especially red in tooth and claw when every employee is a wild animal, and such is the case in African Office Worker (known as Africa no Salaryman in Japan, and alternatively as Businessmen in Africa in English), an upcoming TV anime based on the office comedy web manga by Gamu that re-imagines animals native to the African continent at white collar employees in a Japanese-style company.
African Office Worker is directed by Tetsuya Tatamitani and features animation production by HOTZIPANG. The series will broadcast in Japan according to the following TV schedule:
- Tokyo MX: every Sunday during the 24:30 time slot beginning on October 06, 2019.
- TV Aichi: every Tuesday during the 27:05 time slot beginning on October 08, 2019.
- KBS Kyoto: every Sunday during the 24:45 time slot beginning on October 06, 2019.
- Sun TV: every Sunday during the 25:00 time slot beginning on October 06, 2019.
- BS11: every Sunday during the 24:30 time slot beginning on October 06, 2019.
Please note that some Japanese TV schedules count early-morning programming as late-night programming of the previous day, so for example the 24:30 time slot on Sunday evening is actually on Monday morning at 12:30am JST.
Those poor animals sure are working hard, aren't they?
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.