New project from the director of "Re:Creators" hits Japanese TV in 2020
The main cast has been revealed for ID:INVADED, an upcoming TV anime about a "great detective" who attempts to solve a murder mystery in a strange, virtual reality world. The new cast members revealed include:
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Momoki.
- M・A・O as Hondocho.
- Sarah Emi Bridcutt as Togo.
- Manabu Muraji as Hayaseura.
- Takashi Kondo as Shiratake.
- Shuhei Iwase as Habutae.
- Junya Enoki as Wakashika.
- Wataru Kato as Kokufu.
- Fukushi Ochiai as Nishimura.
- And Rintaro Nishi as Matsuoka.
The story of ID: INVADED follows Sakaido, a detective who finds himself in a strange, virtual world where he decides to investigate the murder of a girl named "Kaeru-chan".
ID: INVADED is directed by Ei Aoki (Re:Creators, Hourou Musuko Wandering Son). The series will broadcast on Japanese TV in 2020.
Official ID: INVADED TV anime home page
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.