Ticket sales kick off in Japan on November 8
We're about a month out from the theatrical premiere of the new Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan OVA, which is set to hit screens in Japan on December 8. Tickets officially go on sale tomorrow, and there's a new key visual to go along with the kickoff.
The two new episodes will be screened at six cities in Japan between December 8, 2019, to March 29, 2020. Takahiro Sakurai, who has voiced Kishibe Rohan in the whole anime series including the 2016 TV series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, will join for talk show segments at every screening.
- December 8, 2019 (twice in day and night) - TFT HALL 1000 (TOKYO)
- January 19, 2020 (twice) - Zepp Nagoya (Aichi)
- February 9, 2020 (twice) - Mielparque Hall (Osaka)
- February 23, 2020 - Ueno Academy Hall (Hiroshima)
- March 8, 2020 - SENDAI GIGS (Miyagi)
- March 29, 2020 - Sonic City Big Hall (Saitama)
Via Comic Natalie
©LUCKY LAND COMMUNICATIONS/SHUEISHA, Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan Production Committee