More cast members revealed for upcoming adaptation based on comedic reincarnation manga by Una Megurogawa
A live-action teaser trailer overflowing with cute doggies and 5 new cast members have been revealed for Oda Shinamon Nobunaga, an upcoming TV anime based on the manga by Una Megurogawa that re-imagines numerous historical warlords from the Sengoku Period reincarnated as pampered pooches in modern Japan.
The new cast members for Oda Shinamon Nobunaga include:
- Ryūseinu Nakao (Ryūsei Nakao) as Matsunaga Whip Hitsuhide.
- Maaya Sakainu (Maaya Sakamoto) as Mary Lily Antoinette.
- Miyu Irisu (Miyu Irino) as Risu (Akechi Mitsuhide).
- Gyuu Fukuyama (Jun Fukuyama) as Gyuuichi Ohta.
- And Junichi Suwabe as Tokiyoshi Honganji.
The original Oda Shinamon Nobunaga manga is serialized in Tokuma Shoten's Monthly Comic Zenon seinen manga magazine. The Oda Shinamon Nobunaga TV anime is directed by Hidetoshi Takahashi and features animation production by Pierrot's Studio Signpost. The series will broadcast in Japan beginning in January of 2020.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.