The first volume will also include a newly-produced bonus anime episode "MMR V"
The official website for the ongoing TV anime A Certain Scientific Railgun T has revealed a newly-drawn illustration by the Railgun manga illustrator Motoi Fuyukawa, which will be featured on the storage box, one of the bonus items for the first press limited edition of the first DVD/Blu-ray volume to be released in Japan on April 30, 2020.
The first volume includes the TV anime's first three episodes, and the box can store the first four discs of the eight-disc series with a otal of 25 episodes.
In addition to a newly-produced bonus anime episode "MMR V (Motto Marutto Railgun V)" and an audio commentary for the first episode by Rina Sato (Mikoto Misaka) and Satomi Arai (Kuroko Shirai), the limited edition also comes with:
- "A Certain Magical Index SS - Agnese's working experience in the magic side-" (a newly-written novel by Kazuma Kamachi)
- Digi-pack edition package featuring a newly-drawn anime illustration
- Bonus CD "A Certain Radio's Railgun Te- Special Radio" (hosted by Rina Sato, Satomi Arai, Aki Toyosaki, Kanae Ito)
- Instruction manual (12 pages)
- Advance entry coupon for the ticket for the "Daihaseisai in Maihama" event on October 18, 2020.
The price for the Blu-ray is 8,580 yen (about 80 US dollars), and that for the DVD is 7.480 yen (70 US dollars).
A Certain Scientific Railgun T, the much-awaited third season of the TV anime adaptation of Kazuma Kamachi (story) and Motoi Fuyukawa (art)'s sci-fi action manga series, premiered in Japan on January 10, 2020, and is simulcast on Crunchyroll to its members in North America, Central America, South America, French Europe, German Europe, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Africa, Oceania, and the Middle East.
©2018 Kazuma Kamachi/Motoi Fuyukawa/KADOKAWA/PROJECT-RAILGUN T