"Scary Stories Spoken by Voice Actors" will also stream on Youtube beginning in February of 2020
Mainichi Broadcast System is getting into the ghostly spirit of things with a new live-action TV show entitled Seiyuu ga Kataru Kowai Hanashi ("Scary Stories Spoken by Voice Actors") which features a group of famous male voice actors recounting blood-curdling tales of the supernatural. The cast and staff for the series includes:
- Production, writing: MBS / Tablier Communications inc.
- Series composition: Taizo Shiraishi
- Supervision: Kowagara Setai
- Artwork: Dream Planet Japan
- Starring: Nobuhiko Okamoto, Hiro Shimono, Takuya Eguchi, Taito Ban, Gen Sato, Yuuki Sakakihara
Seiyuu ga Kataru Kowai Hanashi will broadcast on Mainichi Broadcasting System on Fridays during the 26:22 time slot (actually at 2:22am JST on Saturday morning) beginning on February 07, 2020. The series will also stream earlier on its official Youtube channel, on Fridays during the 19:00 time slot (7:00pm JST).
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.