Japanese TV schedule revealed for upcoming adaptation based on seinen manga by Yasuyuki Kosaka
Get ready to land a fine fish, because a new trailer and the Japanese TV schedule have been published for Hokago Teibo Nisshi ("Afterschool Embankment Club", also known in English as Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater), an upcoming TV anime based on the seinen manga by Yasuyuki Kosaka about a group of high school girls that form a highschool fishing club.
The new trailer (below) highlights the opening theme song of the series, entitled "SEA HORIZON", which is performed in-character by the 4 members of the Umino High School Embankment Club.
The original Hakogo Teibo Nisshi manga is serialized in Akita Shoten's Young Champion Retsu seinen manga magazine. The story follows Hina Tsurugi, a 1st year student at Umino High School. Hina is an "indoor type" that isn't very good in dealing with animals, so she originally planned on joining the handicrafts club, but her plans change drastically when she meets Yuuki Koirowa and ends up getting drafted into the mysterious "Teibo-bu" ("Embankment Club"), which is all about the hobby of fishing.
The Hokago Teibo Nisshi TV anime is directed by Takaharu Okuma and features animation production by Doga Koba. The series will broadcast in Japan according to the following TV schedule:
- AT-X: every Tuesday during the 22:00 time slot beginning on April 07, 2020.
- Tokyo MX: every Tuesday during the 24:30 time slot beginning on April 07, 2020.
- Mainichi Broadcasting System: every Tuesday during the 27:00 time slot beginning on April 07, 2020.
- RKK Kumamoto Broadcasting: every Friday during the 25:55 time slot beginning on April 10, 2020.
- BS11: every Wednesday during the 24:00 time slot beginning on April 08, 2020.
Please note that some Japanese TV schedules count early-morning programming as late-night programming of the previous day, so for example the 24:30 time slot on Tuesday evening is actually at 12:30am JST on Wednesday morning.
Copyright notice: © Yasuyuki Kosaka (AKITASHOTEN) /Umino High School Breakwater Club
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.