Light novel illustrator/manga artist Ui Shigure serves as the new character designer
A new TV anime series based on Takara Tomy's popular TCG franchise WIXOSS is now in the works for a premiere in 2020. The news was revealed last night in "WIXOSS Presentation 2020," a live-streaming program to introduce the franchise's upcoming projects for 2020.
NC Teikoku / NC Empire, a design team known for their illustration works for various CD jackets, books, and anime series (Pocket Monster, URAHARA), works on the visual concept design for the new TV anime. Meanwhile, light novel illustrator/manga artist Ui Shigure serves as the new character designer.
The TCG franchise was launched in April 2014 and has produced four TV anime series and one feature film as part of its mixed-media project from April 2014 to June 2018.
1. TV anime "selector infected WIXOSS" (April-June 2014 / 12 episodes)
2. TV anime "selector spread WIXOSS" (October-December 2014 / 12 episodes)
3. Movie "selector destructed WIXOSS" (February 13, 2016 / 91 minutes)
4. TV anime "Lostorage incited WIXOSS" (October-December 2016 / 12 episodes)
5. TV anime "Lostorage conflated WIXOSS" (April-June 2018, 12 episodes)
An announcement PV for the new TV anime introducing the highlights from the previous series is now streamed.
"WIXOSS Presentation 2020"
All of the previous four TV anime series are available on Crunchyroll to its members in United States, Canada, South Africa, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Netherlands.
© TOMMY © LRIG/Project Selector © LRIG/Project Lostorage