Deadly Premonition 2 Weaves Further Mysteries on Switch on July 10
SWERY returns to his surreal cult favorite with a sequel
SWERY's Twin Peaks-fueled survival horror mystery game Deadly Premonition is finally getting a proper sequel, and now we have a launch date. Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is set to launch physically and digitally on Nintendo Switch on July 10 worldwide.
Check out a credits-filled tease of SWERY's latest in the release date trailer below.
Get ready for mystery, intrigue, and… skateboarding in present-day Boston! Here's a description:
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is a sequel to Deadly Premonition that takes place in present-day Boston. Through unique storytelling, venture back in time to Le Carré and uncover the mysteries buried within the once peaceful town. Serving as both a sequel and prequel to the original Deadly Premonition, follow Agents Davis and Jones as they begin a new investigation into the Le Carré serial murders. Through the memories of a former FBI agent, go back in time to Le Carré and step into the role of Special Agent York to begin unraveling the mystery.
- Return as FBI Special Agent York and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
- Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré
- An open-ended adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard
- Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more
- Customization: Customize your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks
Source: Rising Star Games
Joseph Luster is the Games and Web editor at Otaku USA Magazine. You can read his webcomic, BIG DUMB FIGHTING IDIOTS at subhumanzoids. Follow him on Twitter @Moldilox.