Black Clover, Haikyu!!, Dr. STONE, and more will be getting new merchandise
There's no shortage of anime merchandise on the horizon, as Crunchyroll announces a new slater of summer licensing partnerships covering a wide variety of popular series and diverse genres. Black Clover, Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma, Dr. STONE, and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime are just a few of the titles in the spotlight, so read on for an overview of what's in the works.
- Bananya, Black Clover, Food Wars!, and Mobile Suit Gundam, which were granted to Bioworld for apparel and accessories and Trends International for posters.
- Given was granted to Great Eastern and Bioworld for apparel and accessories.
- Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun, Haikyu!!, The Quintessential Quintuplets, Sarazanmai, and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime were granted to Great Eastern for apparel and accessories.
- Cardcaptor Sakura:Clear Card, Dr. STONE, Mob Psycho 100, and Yuri!!! on ICE were granted to Trends International for posters.
- The Junji Ito Cat Diary: Yon & Mu was granted to Ripple Junction for apparel and accessories.
- RADIANT was granted to Bioworld for apparel and accessories.
In addition, new Crunchyroll Originals Tower of God and The God of High School—both based on the hit WEBTOON series of the same name—are available for license along with upcoming Crunchyroll Original Onyx Equinox, the story of a young Aztec boy fighting for humanity in Mesoamerica.
If you're hungry for a hot collab right now, Crunchyroll recently launched an awesome GODZILLA streetwear collection in partnership with Toho International through the former's Crunchyroll Loves brand.