Main staff, main cast, and new trailer revealed for upcoming adaptation based on mobile RPG by SEGA Games
Announced back in January of 2020, the anime adaptation of Hortensia SAGA, a fantasy war-themed RPG for smart phones by SEGA Games, is scheduled to be released in Japan in January of 2021, and now the main cast, the main staff, and a new trailer have been revealed for the series. The main staff for Hortensia SAGA includes:
- Original work: Hortensia SAGA - Aoi no Kishidan
- Director: Yasuhito Nishikata
- Series composition: Rintarou Ikeda
- Character design: Takayuki Onoda
- Animation production: LIDENFILMS
- Music: ZENTA
- Official theme song artist: MY FIRST STORY
- Producer: Masanori Sato (f4samurai)
The main cast for Hortensia SAGA includes:
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Alfred Ober.
- Yui Horie as Mariyus Castelled.
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Maurice Baudelaire.
- Reina Ueda as Nonnolia Foley.
- Aya Uchida as Kuu Morimol.
- And Yūichirō Umehara as Defrot Danois.
Hortensia Saga is set in the kingdom of Hortensia, a nation that has known peace for some 700 hundred years as a result of being protected from invasion by the tributary states of Olivier and Camellia. However, on the fifth day of the 12th month in the year 767 of the King's Calendar, Camellia erupts into violent rebellion and monstrous demons appear, and the kingdom of Hortensia is plunged into a whirlpool of war. The story follows a group of young knights whose fates are caught up in the tragic conflict.
Copyright notice: © Hortensia SAGA Production Committee
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.