Munehisa Sakai (ZOMBIE LAND SAGA)-directed adaptation is set to premiere on July 15
The official website for the upcoming TV anime adaptation of Papergames' popular smartphone otome game Koi to Producer -EVOLxLOVE- is updated with a second key visual featuring its four "boyfriends" and also posted a 90-second third PV to show more footage from the story. The anime's new tagline is "Resist That Fate."
The anime adaptation is set to premiere in Japan on July 15, 2020. Munehisa Sakai, best known for his most recent directorial work for ZOMBIE LAND SAGA, is attached to direct, alongside character designer Jinshichi Yamaguchi (Rilu Rilu Fairilu) and series composition writer Kiyoko Yoshimura (Cardfight! Vanguard). MAPPA (Dorohedoro) works on anime production.
The story centers on the female protagonist, "I / Watashi," who took over his father's film company and has been working diligently as president and producer. She meets four "Evolver" (hyper-evolutionary human) who have mysterious abilities, and gets involved in the truth of his father's death, the memory she has lost, and the conspiracy hidden behind it.
2nd key visual:
Main voice cast:
- Watashi: Hisako Kanemoto (Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury in Sailor Moon Crystal)
- Zen: Tomokazu Sugita (Gintoki Sakata in Gintama)
- Kira: Tetsuya Kakihara (Kieth Claes in My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!)
- Haku: Yuuki Ono (Taiga Kagami in Kuroko's Basketball)
- Simon: Daisuke Hirakawa (Noriaki Kakyoin in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders)
(C) Koi to Producer/Paper Pictures/MAPPA/