New cast members, theme song info, and Japanese broadcast schedule revealed for smart phone game adaptation
A new trailer, new cast members, additional theme song information, and the Japanese TV schedule have all been unveiled for Magatsu Wahrheit Zuerst, an upcoming TV anime based on the smart phone RPG by KLabGames about a group of heroes struggling to save their world from supernatural disaster. The new cast members include:
- Taishi Murata as Damian.
- Aya Yamane as Sissel.
- Masako Katsuki as Marie.
- Katsuyuki Konishi as Professor Radbaud.
- Minoru Shiraishi as Jade.
- Shinya Takahashi as Lotus.
- Maria Naganawa as Irma.
- Tomokazu Sugita as Faust.
The opening theme, performed by Maon Kurasaki, is entitled "Kimi o Sukuerunara Boku wa Nani ni demo Naru" ("If I Could Save You, I Would Do Anything"). The ending theme, performed by H-el-ical//, is entitled "disclose".
The story of Magatsu Wahrheit Zuerst focuses on two young men who live and work in the Wahrheit Empire: Inumael, an employee with a shipping agency; and Leocadio, an inexperienced soldier who serves in the Imperial Army. Inumael is concerned with looking after his sister, while Leocadio dreams of a glorious career. The fate of the two men becomes intertwined as a result of a certain smuggling case, and they must deal with a prophecy warning of the resurrection of the "lights", a phenomenom that once unleashed monsters on the world and devastated humanity.
Magatsu Wahrheit Zuerst is directed by Naoto Hosoda and features animation production by Yokohama Animation Lab. The series will broadcast in Japan according to the following TV schedule:
- TOKYO MX: every Tuesday during the 23:00 time slot beginning on October 13, 2020, with repeat broadcasts on Mondays at 25:10.
- BS11: every Tuesday during the 23:30 time slot beginning on October 13, 2020.
- WOWOW: every Wednesday during the 24:00 time slot beginning on October 14, 2020.
- Mainichi Broadcasting System: every Saturday during the 27:08 time slot beginning on October 17, 2020.
Please note that some Japanese TV schedules count early-morning programming as late-night programming of the previous day, so for example the 27:08 time slot on Saturday evening is actually on Sunday morning at 3:08am JST.
Copyright notice: © Magatsu Production Committee
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.