The long-awaited 12th volume "The Intuition of Haruhi Suzumiya" will be released on November 25
To celebrate the upcoming release of the 12th volume of Nagaru Tanigawa's Haruhi Suzumiya light novel series, Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokkan / The Intuition of Haruhi Suzumiya, KADOKAWA's light novel recommendation site Kimirano has started a special campaign "Yomikaeshitai!! Ima Yomitai!! (I want to read it again! I want to read it now!) Suzumiya Haruhi" to offer all of the past 11 volumes online for free for a limited time of eight days. It has been nine and a half years since the last 11th volume was released in Japan.
Until the release day, the 11 volumes will be delivered in the following schedule (All times are Japan time):
- Available from November 19 (12:00 p.m.) to November 27 (12:00 p.m.)
1. "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"
2. "The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya"
3. "The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya"
- Available from November 20 (12:00 p.m.) to November 27 (12:00 p.m.)
4. "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya"
5. "The Rampage of Haruhi Suzumiya"
6. "The Wavering of Haruhi Suzumiya"
- Available from November 24 (12:00 p.m.) to November 27 (12:00 p.m.)
7. "The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya"
8. "The Indignation of Haruhi Suzumiya"
9. "The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya"
- Available from November 25 (12:00 p.m.) to November 27 (12:00 p.m.)
10. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya (First Half)"
11. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya (Second Half)"
Previous 11 volumes:
And don't fogert, KADOKAWA has been holding "The General Election of Haruhi Suzumiya," an online voting project to determine the popularity of characters in the series. The voting will be closed on November 30, 2020.
From a total of 26 characters, you can vote for one character only once a day between 00:00 and 23:59, and the ranking will be determined by the order of the most points earned (10 points for one vote). The voting result is expected to be announced in late December 2020.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokkan / The Intuition of Haruhi Suzumiya is set to be released in Japan on November 25, 2020.
Source: KADOKAWA press release
©Nagaru Tanigawa, Noizi Ito／KADOKAWA