Wataru Hatano (Motojiro Kajii) and Ami Koshimizu (Koyo Ozaki) newly join the voice cast
The official website for the upcoming TV anime adaptation of the Bungo Stray Dogs franchise's official spin-off gag manga Bungo Stray Dogs Wan! has posted a key visual featuring its main characters. The members of Armed Detective Agency and Port Mafia in their chibi-form all gather.
In addition, Wataru Hatano as Motojiro Kajii and Ami Koshimizu as Koyo Ozaki newly join the voice cast. As with other members, the two reprise their roles in the original anime series.
The manga featuring the characters drawn in deformed style by Neko Kanai has been serialized on the Young Ace UP website and has released six tankobon volumes. Its TV anime adaptation is animated by BONES・NOMAD, with Toshihiro Kikuchi (Dropkick on My Devil! episode director/animation director) directing.
The TV anime Bungo Stray Dogs Wan! is set to premiere on TOKYO MX1 on January 12, 2021.
Main voice cast:
- Atsushi Nakajima: Yuto Uemura
- Osamu Dazai: Mamoru Miyano
- Doppo Kunikida: Yoshimasa Hosoya
- Kyoka Izumi: Sumire Morohoshi
- Ryunosuke Akutagawa: Kensho Ono
- Chuya Nakahara: Kisho Taniyama
- Junichiro Tanizaki: Toshiyuki Toyonaga
- Naomi Tanizaki: Chiaki Omigawa
- Yukichi Fukuzawa: Rikiya Koyama
© Kafka ASAGIRI, Neko Kanai, Sango HARUGAWA/KADOKAWA/Bungo Stray Dogs Wan! Partners