4 PINK BLOOD shirts are up for grabs in Instagram giveaway
If you love both To Your Eternity and the amazing theme song by Hikaru Utada, "PINK BLOOD," you'll want to enter Crunchyoll's latest Instagram giveaway. Four (4) PINK BLOOD t-shirts are up for grabs in total, and it's all going down on both the official Crunchyroll Instagram and the official To Your Eternity Instagram.
Entering to win a PINK BLOOD shirt of your own is simple: All you have to do is like and follow the respective Instagram accounts and leave a comment about a life lesson you've learned from To Your Eternity so far.
Two (2) winners will be chosen at random from each post, with a total of four winning Hikaru Utada shirts!
CRUNCHYROLL TO YOUR ETERNITY T-SHIRT SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The following promotion is intended only for participants in the United States, including the District of Columbia and all territories and possessions only (the “Eligible Countries”) and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal resident of an Eligible Country or not currently located in an Eligible Country. Void in Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Void where prohibited by law. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the Official Rules below.
Please read the following “Official Rules” carefully. If you do not agree to the Official Rules, do not participate in this Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes and using the Crunchyroll app on any device or accessing www.crunchyroll.com (collectively the “App and Site”), each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, the Terms of Service found at http://www.crunchyroll.com/tos (the “TOS”), and the decisions of Sponsor, as defined below, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. In case of any conflict between these Official Rules and the TOS, these Official Rules shall prevail. All other terms of the TOS shall remain in force and effect. Terms capitalized herein but not otherwise defined shall have the meaning given to them in the TOS.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. or its affiliates, (“Instagram”). You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, as defined below, and not to Instagram. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to release Instagram from any and all liability and claims related to the Sweepstakes.
DESCRIPTION: The “Crunchyroll To Your Eternity T-Shirt Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes") is a sweepstakes in which entrants will follow @crunchyroll and @eternityanime_en on Instagram and reply to the Sweepstakes announcement with a comment on the post on either account with one lesson they’ve learned from To Your Eternity. Internet connection and social media accounts are required.
Four winner(s) will be selected by a random drawing of the Entries on each Instagram account. Only one Entry per person. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Ellation, LLC located at 444 Bush Street, San Francisco USA 94108 (“Sponsor”).
The Sweepstakes will take place as follows:
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes Period begins on July 27, 2021 (“Start Date”) at 12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on August 2, 2021, at 11:59 PM PST (the “Entry Period”). Potential Winner(s) Notification: The potential winner(s) will be contacted between August 4, 2021, and August 11, 2021, per the description in Section Six (6) of the Official Rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and Washington, D.C. (i.e., excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and any other places where prohibited by law) who are physically located and residing therein and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have reached the age of legal majority in their jurisdiction of primary residence at time of Entry (“Entrant”). This Sweepstakes is not intended to solicit purchase of any materials required for play. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner of the account and email address identified in the Entrant's Entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner (or winners), the Judges will decide the identity of the winner(s) based on the natural person in whose name the account and email account associated with the provided account and email address was opened, or other evidence presented to Sponsor in a timely fashion. Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, contractors and representatives of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and promotion and advertising agencies, together with the Immediate Family Members and/or Household Members (both as defined below) of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether or not related; "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. Sweepstakes void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Internet access required. During the Entry Period, Entrants must (a) follow @crunchyroll and @eternityanime_en on Instagram; (b) reply to the Sweepstakes announcement on either account; and (c) comment on the post for the Sweepstakes with one lesson they have learned from To Your Eternity by 11:59 PM on August 2, 2021, for a chance to win (“Entry”). Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win.
All Entrants must complete the Entry requirements by 11:59 PM on August 2, 2021. Entrants who provide Entries which violate any of these requirements may be deemed ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or receive the prize and their Entry may be void at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify, in their sole and absolute discretion, any Entries deemed inappropriate or that do not comply with the Sweepstakes Official Rules. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF ENTRY WILL BE ACCEPTED.
4. WINNER(S) SELECTION: All valid entries submitted on or before 11:59 PM on August 2, 2021 (the “Cutoff Date”) will be eligible for entry into the drawing to take place between August 4, 2021, and August 11, 2021. Entries will be deemed “submitted” when an Entrant completes all steps in Section 3. Any Entry submitted after the Entry Period will not be eligible. The prizes will be awarded to the Entrant selected by the random drawing held by Sponsor picking the winner(s) from the Entries. Sponsor will select four (4) winners, two (2) from the Entries on each Instagram account. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of valid entries received and the quality of such Entries. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of Entrants who will participate in the Sweepstakes nor the odds of winning. The Winner(s) will be notified by the email address the Entrant used to register.
Four winner(s) (“Winners”) will receive: a To Your Eternity t-shirt in any size– approximate retail value (“ARV”): US$20.00. For the avoidance of any doubt, two (2) Winners will be selected from the Entrants on each Instagram account – i.e., @crunchyroll and @eternityanime_en.
All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner(s) cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. Cash alternative is allowed only at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize may be awarded. If a winner cannot accept a prize, or any portion thereof, as stated, the prize may be forfeited or offered to another entrant at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The value of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the maximum retail value thereof. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Winner(s) will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, as applicable, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. The stated ARV of the prize(s) is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the actual value of the prize awarded will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. If requested, Winners must provide Sponsor with a valid social security number and fill out either a W9 or the appropriate W8 before the prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the names of each Winner for the actual value of the prize received. Other restrictions may apply. If a prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, the prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. POTENTIAL WINNERS NOTIFICATION: Each potential Winner will be contacted by direct message through the Instagram platform between August 4, 2021, and August 11, 2021, and then via the email address furnished by the Winner. Each potential Winner will be required to respond as directed to the notification WITHIN 48 HOURS or the Entrant may be disqualified, and a new potential winner will be selected according to the Official Rules, who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. The Potential Winners will be required to verify address and complete, sign, and return within seventy-two (72) hours an affidavit of eligibility or declaration of eligibility/compliance (as applicable), a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release and other legal documents as may be required by Sponsor in its sole discretion (collectively, the "Prize Claim Documents") covering eligibility, liability, advertising, publicity and media appearance issues. Failure to respond to an email notification concerning the prize or to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize, and, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, the selection of another Winner as a new potential winner (and who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner).
7. DATES & DEADLINES/ANTICIPATED NUMBER OF ENTRANTS: Because of the unique nature and scope of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or otherwise governing the Sweepstakes. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of Entrants who will participate in the Sweepstakes nor the odds of winning.
8. MATERIALS/RIGHTS IN ENTRIES: In consideration of the Entry being reviewed and evaluated for this Sweepstakes, each Entrant irrevocably grants a royalty-free, unlimited license to Sponsor, its successors and assigns, and in and to the Entry and/or any portion thereof for use and exploitation in any form, format or order alone or in conjunction with any other material for broadcast, duplication, and advertising, by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or hereafter developed or devised worldwide and in perpetuity, including to the extent applicable (a) any information, biographical data, and material (e.g., the “creative” file or Entry) submitted by Entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (b) all graphics, statements, and quotations of or by Entrant and furnished by Entrant as part of this Sweepstakes (the “Material”). Each Entrant understands that his/her/their name and the Material may be posted on the Sweepstakes Website, on social media sites or elsewhere in connection with the Sweepstakes and other marketing and promotions of Sponsor. Entrant agrees that Sponsor has no obligation to use an Entry or any Material. Sponsor shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter any part of the Material for any purpose deemed necessary or desirable, and each Entrant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have therein. Each Entrant agrees and acknowledges that participation in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the Entrant’s decision to provide the Entry to Sponsor for purposes of the Sweepstakes, shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, or other special relationship between Sponsor and Entrant, does not place Sponsor in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the Entrant’s Entry, and that the only contracts, express or implied, between Sponsor and Entrant is as set forth in these Official Rules and any release forms signed by the Entrant. In addition, by participating in the Sweepstakes and providing an Entry, each Entrant hereby grants permission (except where prohibited by law) for Sponsor to use Entrant’s Entry, name, likeness, voice, quotes, comments, biographical information, photograph and/or image for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further notice, compensation or consideration in any and all media now known or hereafter developed throughout the universe.
9. NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP/WAIVER OF EQUITABLE RELIEF: Each Entrant understands and acknowledges that Sponsor has wide access to ideas, stories, designs, and other literary materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by its own employees. Each Entrant also acknowledges that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Entry and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that such Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor’s use of any such similar or identical material. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Entry. Finally, each Entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by Entrant relating to or arising out of Sponsor’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Entry or other material submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable Entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such Entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Entry or any other production based on or allegedly based on the Entry, and the Entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
10. RIGHTS OF SPONSOR/ DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: By entering or participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants waive the right to claim any ambiguity or error in the Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes itself. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes, if, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
Sponsor shall have the right and sole discretion to edit, to refuse to publish or cease to publish any Entry whatsoever which it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules, does not fully comply with all of the requirements in connection with any and all legal clearance issues, or which it finds in its sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable for any reason. Sponsor also reserves the right to replace the winning Entry with the Entry of an alternate eligible Entrant in accordance with these Official Rules if such Entry and/or Entrant is withdrawn from or removed from the Sweepstakes for any reason, including without limitation, Entrant’s failure to have documents executed as directed by Sponsor. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to adjust times and dates reflected in the Description Section of the Official Rules at any time and/or to terminate the Sweepstakes for any reason in the event that there is an error, problem or cause which impacts the operation, administration or security of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor and, in such situation, to select the winner(s) from the eligible Entries received prior to the action taken or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any materials provided by Entrants that are deemed harmful or offensive to others or for any harm incurred as a result of the Entry creation. Sponsor is not responsible in any way for any injury, loss or damage that occurs as a result of an opinion expressed or information provided in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content or the accuracy or reliability of any information or statements contained in any Entry. All statements and opinions made by Entrants are those of such Entrants only, and Sponsor neither endorses nor shall be held responsible for the reliability or accuracy of the same. Sponsor is not responsible for the content or practices of third-party Web sites that may be linked to the Sweepstakes Website. This site may also be linked to Web sites operated by companies affiliated with Sponsor. Visitors to those sites should refer to each site’s separate privacy policies and practices.
11. WARRANTY: It is an express condition of Entry and eligibility that each Entrant warrants and represents that Entrant’s Entry is solely owned by Entrant and solely created by Entrant for the purpose of entering this Sweepstakes, and that no other party has any rights or interest in the Entry. Entrant further represents and warrants that the Entry and any use thereof by Sponsor, and its’ parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates in connection with programming, advertising, promotion and publicity, shall not infringe upon any statutory or common law copyright and shall not constitute a defamation, or invasion of the right of privacy or publicity, or infringement of any other right of any kind of any third party.
12. RELEASE: By participating, each Entrant agrees that Sponsor, its agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, units, divisions and advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers and all entities involved in the production, sponsorship and/or promotion of the prize, or any part thereof, including, without limitation, each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, legal advisors and directors; and each of these companies and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns (“collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible or liable for, and shall be released and held harmless from: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected or otherwise undeliverable mail, email, or tweets, postage-due notices, release forms, affidavits or other correspondence; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any printing, human, typographical or other errors or ambiguities in (or involving) any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (v) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and action of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; (vi) acceptance, possession, or use of any grant, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising there from; and (vii) claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Sponsor reserves the right, subject to any governmental approval which may be required, to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time for any reason, including, without limitation, if a computer virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, strikes, lock-outs, acts of God, alien invasions, zombie apocalypse, artificial intelligence take-over or robot ascension, technical difficulties, and other events not within the reasonable control of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or to disqualify any individual they find, in their sole determination, to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor may suspend or discontinue the Sweepstakes if, in their sole opinion, there is any actual or suspected tampering of the Sweepstakes, or any other malfunction, event or activity that may affect the integrity of the Sweepstakes. SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE OBLIGATED TO AWARD ANY PRIZE THAT RELATES TO OR ARISES OUT OF IMPROPER OR MISTAKEN PRIZE NOTIFICATION, OPERATION OR FUNCTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
13. INDEMNITY: Entrant shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, loss, damage, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with any third party action arising out of or in connection with (i) Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, (ii) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any of Entrant’s representations, warranties or obligations herein, and/or (iii) acceptance, possession, or use of any prize or travel related to such prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising there from.
14. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without respect to any choice of law or conflict of law principles that would result in the application of any law other than that of California. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually through binding arbitration, without resort to any form of class action, in accordance with the arbitration provision set forth below.
15. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims entrant may have against, the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (the “Forum”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the Code of Procedure established by the Forum. The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by the Forum pursuant to the Code of Procedure, or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the participant and Sponsor. The arbitrator's decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes. There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the participant's and/or Sponsor’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award special or punitive damages against the participant or Released Parties. For more information on the Forum and/or the Forum's Code of Procedure, please visit their website at www.arb-forum.com. If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this Arbitration Provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
17. WINNERS/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winners list or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Crunchyroll To Your Eternity T-Shirt Sweepstakes Winners/Rules, 444 Bush Street, San Francisco, CA 94108. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later September 30, 2021. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.