Adaptation of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure spin-off series stars Issei Takahashi as the titular manga author
Good news for fans of eccentric, super-powered manga authors: the live-action TV drama of Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan, Hirohiko Araki's spin-off manga about the strange misadventures of Rohan Kishibe from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable, is returning to Japanese TV in December of 2021 for three more episodes of creative weirdness.
The main staff for the series includes:
- Original work: Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan by Hirohiko Araki
- Screenplay: Yasuko Kobayashi
- Music: Naruyoshi Kikuchi
- Figure design supervision: Isao Tsuge
- Direction: Kazutaka Watanabe
- Production supervision: Naoko Saito, Keisuke Tsuchihashi, Daisuke Hiraga
- Production: NHK Enterprise
- Production, copyright: NHK, PICS
Actor Issei Takahashi will reprise his role as Rohan Kishibe, while Marie Iitoyo will reprise her role as Kyōka Izumi. Guest stars for the series include Shô Kasamatsu (Episode 04), Ichikawa En'nosuke IV (Episode 05), and Rio Uchida (Episode 06).
Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan was originally adapted into a three episode TV drama that broadcast on the NHK network in December of 2020. The new episodes (Episodes 04 - 06) will broadcast on the NHK network beginning in December of 2021.
Source: Comic Natalie
© LUCKY LAND COMMUNICATIONS / Shueisha
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.