Girls Chase Athletic Dreams in Extreme Hearts TV Anime Key Visual
Main cast and staff revealed for upcoming original project created by Masaki Tsuzuki
A new key visual, the main staff, and the main cast have all been revealed for Extreme Hearts, an upcoming original TV anime from the writer of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. The main staff includes:
- Original work, screenplay: Masaki Tsuzuki
- Original character designs: Waki Ikawa
- Director: Junji Nishimura
- Character design, chief animation director: Issei Arakaki
- Assistant animation director: Kana Hashidate
- Additional original character designs: Shuichi Kawakami, Takuya Fujima
The main cast for Extreme Hearts includes:
- Ruriko Noguchi as Hiyori Hayama.
- Miho Okasaki as Saki Kodaka.
- And Kana Yuuki as Sumika Maehara.
The story of Extreme Hearts is set in the near future, when the hobby of "Hyper Sports" (which are enhanced with special gear and power-up items) has become popular among children and adults alike. The story focuses on Hiyori Hayama, a second year high school student who initially has no connection to "Hyper Sports", but after a chance encounter this begins to change as Hiyori and her friends grow closer and pursue their athletic dreams.
Extreme Hearts is currently scheduled to broadcast in Japan beginning in the summer of 2022.
Official Extreme Hearts TV anime home page and Twitter feed (@exh_official)
Copyright notice: © PROJECT ExH
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.