A Couple of Cuckoos English Dub Reveals Cast & Crew, Release Date
First episode goes live on Saturday!
After accidentally being switched at birth, Nagi and Erika's date with destiny is about to get even more extraordinary in the English dub of A Couple of Cuckoos, which is officially set to launch on Crunchyroll on May 7 at 1:45pm Pacific Time!
Here's the cast and crew for Episode 1:
- Nicholas Andrew Louie (Dawner the Hero in Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle) as Nagi Umino
- Lindsay Sheppard (Yulia in Mieruko-chan) as Erika Amano
- AmaLee (Marin in My Dress-Up Darling) as Hiro Segawa
- Bryn Apprill (Kotori in Date A Live) as Sachi Umino
- Marissa Lenti (Yuna in Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear) as Namie Umino
- Gianni Matragrano (Leo in Arte) as Yohei Umino
- David J. Dixon as Soichiro Amano
- Monica Rial (Uzaki in Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!) as Ritsuko Amano
- Shawn Gann (Doc in RADIANT) as Shibata
- Additional Voices: Alex Mai, Ben Balmaceda, Kevin D. Thelwell, Nazeeh Tarsha, Corinne Sudberg, Marisa Duran, Meli Grant, Rachel Glass
- ADR Director: Alexis Tipton
- Assistant ADR Directors: Marissa Lenti, Mike Haimoto
- Lead ADR Engineer: Lindsay Roberts
- ADR Engineers: Patrick Morphy, Natalie Van Sistine, Sawyer Pfledderer, Wyatt Baker
- Head ADR Script Writer: Natalie Van Sistine
- Assistant ADR Script Writer: Kieran Flitton
- Talent Coordinator: Sarah Poulsen
- Producer: Amber Lee Connors
RELATED: Crunchyroll Reveals SimulDub Lineup for Spring 2022, First SPY x FAMILY Cast Details
Based on the manga by Miki Yoshikawa, A Couple of Cuckoos is chief-directed by Hiroaki Agaki (Teasing Master Takagi-san) and directed by Yoshiyuki Shirahata (Great Pretender episode director) at studios SynergySP and Shin-Ei Animation, with scripts by Yasuhiro Nakanishi (Kaguya-sama: Love is War), character designs by Aya Takano (Himouto! Umaru-chan) and music by Rei Ishizuka (The Orbital Children).
If you're a fan of romantic comedy anime, don't miss Episode 1 of A Couple of Cuckoos's English dub when it drops on May 7 at 1:45pm PT, right here on Crunchyroll!
On the way to meet his birth parents, super-student Nagi meets brash Erika, who needs a quick favor. Pose as her boyfriend at dinner so she can avoid an arranged marriage. But things get tricky once they realize they’re heading to the same spot, and her parents still want them wed. How does he ask out his school crush, keep his grades up, and hide his pending nuptials? No one said love was easy!
Der shy man behind @Shymander, Liam is a timezone-fluid Aussie with a distinct fondness for anime, Eurovision and creating odd stats projects despite hating math.