"Sneak gossip talk" by Tanjiro and other characters is broadcast throughout the facility
Gokurakuyu (literally means extremely comfortable spa), which operates the largest number of hot spring facilities in Japan), will launch its second collaboration project with the Demon Slayer anime franchise at its 29 facilities in 18 cities nationwide from May 20, 2022, entitled "It's Back! Tanjiro and His friends' Paradise Holiday."
The spa chain has collaborated with various popular anime franchise, such as The Prince of Tennis, Attack on Titan, JUJUTSU KAISEN, Tokyo Revengers, Natusme Yujin-cho, and Mr. Osomatsu. The first collaboration with Demon Slayer was held in the summer of 2020 and was a great success.
The second collaboration campaign to be held untill June 30 will include:
- Sales of "Tanjiro and His Friends' Paradise Holiday Set" (limited tenugui towel set)
- 9 gorgeous original goods
- 27 time-limited collaboration menu (with a bonus coaster)
- 6-type collaboration baths
- Twitter campaign to get a limited postcard
- "Sneak gossip talk" by Tanjiro and other characters to be broadcast throughout the facility
- Photo spots with character standees and scene panels from the anime
Visuals for the photo spots:
Twitter campaign postcard:
Source: Gokurakuyu press release
©Koyoharu Gotoge/SHUEISHA, Aniplex, ufortable