Koyasu previously voiced Jean Jacques Mondo in the 1998 anime film
Another cast member is here to join the new Spriggan anime, and this time we have a returning player. Voice actor Takehito Koyasu (Zeke in Attack on Titan Final Season) previously voiced ruthless French agent Jean Jacques Mondo in the 1998 anime film adaptation, and now he's set to return to the series as the voice of Chinese chi master Mirage.
Here's Koyasu and the designs for the anime version of Mirage:
The Spriggan anime adapts the manga written by Hiroshi Takashige and illustrated by Ryoji Minagawa, which was previously adapted into an anime film directed by Hirotsugu Kawasaki in 1998. Here's the main staff for the new adaptation.
- Series Composition/Screenplay: Hiroshi Seko (JUJUTSU KAISEN)
- Character Design/Chief Animation Director: Shuhei Handa (Little Witch Academia)
- Production Design: JNTHED
- CG Director: Norihito Ishii
- Color Designer: Shu Mikasa
- Art Director: Yuji Kaneko
- Director of Photography: Yosuke Motoki
- Animation Production: david production
March's third trailer:
Spriggan makes its worldwide Netflix debut on June 18.
Via Comic Natalie