Seiji Mizushima chief directs the film at A-1 Pictures
It's time to take to the skies in a brand new anime film from the mind of Puella Magi Madoka Magica writer Gen Urobuchi as his novel Eisen Flügel was announced to be getting an anime adaptation at anime studio A-1 Pictures at this weekend's Aniplex Online Fest 2022 event. A teaser trailer and visual were released alongside the main staff members.
The main staff for the Eisen Flügel anime film includes:
- Original Story: Gen Urobuchi (Nitroplus) (Fate/Zero)
- Original Character Design: Takashi Takeuchi (TYPE-MOON)
- Chief Direction: Seiji Mizushima (Fullmetal Alchemist 2003)
- Director: Daizen Komatsuda (Evangelion: 3.0+1.0: Thrice Upon A Time assistant director)
- Mechanical Design: Kanetake Ebikawa (Gundam Build Fighters Try)
- Dragon Design: Tatsuya Yoshikawa (Devil May Cry 5 character designer)
- Music: Yuki Kajiura
- Animation Production: A-1 Pictures
Eisen Flügel’s original novels from Gen Urobuchi were originally published in two volumes on July 19 and December 18, 2009. It was adapted into a four-volume manga series from Anno Nanakamado from June 2016 to September 2019.
The Eisen Flügel anime film doesn’t yet have a confirmed date, with more information to come soon.
Source: Comic Natalie
Daryl Harding is a Senior Japan Correspondent for Crunchyroll News. He also runs a YouTube channel about Japan stuff called TheDoctorDazza, tweets at @DoctorDazza, and posts photos of his travels on Instagram.