Witch on the Holy Night Visual Novel Reveals English Demo, Physical Release Plans
You can now try out TYPE-MOON's game on PS4 and Switch
TYPE-MOON's Witch on the Holy Night visual novel is coming to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch around the world digitally on December 8, and publisher Aniplex of America revealed some fresh details in the meantime. In addition to a demo that's now available on both platforms around the world, there's a limited edition physical edition on the way on January 27, 2023, pre-orders for which are now open on Amazon.
RELATED: Witch on the Holy Night Visual Novel Trailer Highlights Aoko Aozaki
Witch on the Holy Night will feature support for English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese languages. The limited physical edition, priced at $59.99, will come in a special gift box illustrated by Koyama Hirokazu and featuring reference material "Magician's Basic Tune."
There's also a new Japanese trailer highlighting Touko Aozaki, as voiced by Ruriko Aoki:
Witch on the Holy Night staff:
- Scenario, Director: Kinoko Nasu
- Character Design, Key Animation, General Graphics Supervision: Koyama Hirokazu
- Main Graphics: Takao Aotuki, Shimokoshi
- Graphics: Takashi Takeuchi, BLACK, Sunadorineko
- Animation, Scripting: Tsukuri Monoji
- Main Background Art: IURO
- Programming: Kiyobee, ＡＺ-ＵＭＥ
- Music: Hideyuki Fukasawa, Keita Haga, James Harris, hil
- ED Theme: supercell " Hoshi ga matataku konna yoru ni"
- Logo Design: WINFANWORKS
- Production Support: Norio Sasaya, Nokiwa Todaka, Okashige
- Planning & Production: TYPE-MOON
Source: Press release
Joseph Luster is the Games and Web editor at Otaku USA Magazine. You can read his comics at subhumanzoids. Follow him on Twitter @Moldilox.