Sponsored Post: Tactical Shojo RPG Illusion Connect Offers a Grand Launch Event To Celebrate Global Debut on iOS and Android!
The popular mobile tactical shojo RPG Illusion Connect finally makes its global debut on iOS and Android! Players are now able to connect with the dream world and start an amazing voyage with main heroine Saya! To celebrate this special occasion and the milestone achievement of over 600,000 pre-registrations, Illusion Connect is offering massive free-to-claim rewards in its launch events, including characters, resources, and skins.
Download and Connect with the Radiants now:
Check out the launch trailer below:
The grand launch event includes the following rewards:
- Login for 8 days in total to gain massive Diamonds, Nina's skin "Redhood", and SSR partner Miyuki.
- Anna's Gift: clear stages to gain massive resources including Diamonds, Coins, partner EXP, and SSR gears.
- SEED's Recruitment: collect a certain number of SR and SSR partners to gain Summon Ticket x30 and a bikini skin for Kasumi.
- Dreamweaver (Receive on 3rd day after character creation): collect stage stars to gain massive Diamonds.
- Newbie Bonus Gacha: "Summon x10" guarantees an SSR partner (Frantiva, Hotaru or Nicola).
- The Journey of Growth: complete all 7-day objectives to upgrade Saya from R to SSR, and gain Saya's skin "Nightingale”.
Illusion Connect revolves around a fantasy world that is fighting between the real world and the Dream World, where humanity is at stake. Facing mysterious enemies, six different factions chose different paths to their purpose and faith. To protect humanity, players will use the power of Lenses and fight dark creatures known as Nightmares while using various Radiants to resist the Nightmares and unveil the hidden conspiracy.
With the combination of stunning graphics, turn-based tactical gameplay, as well as an intriguing storyline, this game has achieved over 600,000 pre-registrations, and has brought a new level of hype among Bishōjo collection enthusiasts. For anyone interested in anime-style games, Illusion Connect is undoubtedly worth a try.
Follow Illusion Connect:
About Superprism Games:
Superprism Games' total business scope now covers over 100 countries and languages, including Latin America, Spain, and Portugal. Their business activities include user research, design, launching business modules, and the global distribution/operational management of games.