Screen events will kick off in Tokyo on December 8, 2019
The official Twitter for the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure anime franchise has announced two guest voice cast for the forthcoming two new OVA episodes of the Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan series.
Hiroki Takahashi (Katsuya Jonouchi in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters) is cast as a young man in "Zange-shitsu / At a Confessional." The character repents about a horror story to Rohan, who is covering a confession room that people confess their sins to a priest.
Meanwhile, Koki Uchiyama (Banagher Links in Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn) voices Yoma Hashimoto in "The Run." He is a man working as a model and shows an unusual obsession with a game that he starts with Rohan.
The two new episodes will be screened at six cities in Japan between December 8, 2019, to March 29, 2020. Takahiro Sakurai, who has voiced Kishibe Rohan in the whole anime series including the 2016 TV series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, will join for talk show segments at every screening.
- December 8, 2019 (twice in day and night) - TFT HALL 1000 (TOKYO)
- January 19, 2020 (twice) - Zepp Nagoya (Aichi)
- February 9, 2020 (twice) - Mielparque Hall (Osaka)
- February 23, 2020 - Ueno Academy Hall (Hiroshima)
- March 8, 2020 - SENDAI GIGS (Miyagi)
- March 29, 2020 - Sonic City Big Hall (Saitama)
©LUCKY LAND COMMUNICATIONS/SHUEISHA, Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan Production Committee