Rhythm games launch in the west on December 4
If you were planning on getting the upcoming Persona 3 and Persona 5 rhythm games, Atlus has a special bundle on the way. The Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection packs in Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight along with a download voucher for Persona 4: Dancing All Night. It all comes in a hardcover artbook package when the games hit PS4 ($99.99 for the package) and PS Vita ($69.99) on December 4.
The Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection will also be available digitally on both PS4 and PS Vita, and you'll still be able to buy the two new games separately.
- Memorable Soundtrack - Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games' most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! - Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering "Fever" mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers - Choose to listen to your favorite characters' voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social - In "Social," players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes - Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.