Campfire campaign runs from December 25 to February 15
Last week we posted about a teaser visual for YuruYuri, (ten), an OVA that's in the works to celebrate the tenth anniversary of Namori's YuruYuri manga. As of today, December 25, the Campfire crowdfunding campaign is officially live, and it will run until February 15, 2019.
While the OVA was going to be produced regardless of the campaign's success, there's definitely nothing to be worried about in that regard. At the time of this writing the YuruYuri OVA is 488% funded, having already pulled in nearly 50 million yen of a 10 million yen goal.
Director: Daigo Yamagishi (assistant director on Shinkalion)
Screenplay: Takahiro (RELEASE THE SPYCE)
Music Production: Pony Canyon
Animation Production: Lay-duce (RELEASE THE SPYCE)
Cast members will all be reprising their roles from the previous anime.
The rewards from the crowdfunding include:
- Special CD (including the new OP/ED songs)
- Limited edition Blu-ray of the OVA "Yuruyuri,"
- Ticket for a limited event to be held in Tokyo on March 3, 2019
- Special booklet
- Calling over your name by Akari at the March 3 event
- Autographed colored paper by Namori with your favorite character illustration
Via Comic Natalie