New key visual revealed for upcoming TV anime is based on smart phone game by Akatsuki and Kadokawa
A new key visual (above) and the Japanese broadcast schedule have been revealed for Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine ("Cinderella Nine in August"), an upcoming TV anime based on the sports / light novel simulator smart phone game where the player takes on the role of the manager of a girls' baseball team.
Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine will broadcast in Japan according to the following TV schedule:
- TV Tokyo: every Sunday during the 25:35 time slot beginning on April 07, 2019.
- TV Osaka: every Monday during the 25:05 time slot beginning on April 08, 2019.
- TV Aichi: every Sunday during the 25:35 time slot beginning on April 07, 2019.
- BS TV Tokyo: every Monday during the 24:30 time slot beginning on April 08, 2019.
- AT-X: every Tuesday during the 23:30 time slot beginning on April 09, 2019.
Please note that some Japanese TV schedules count early-morning programming as late-night programming of the previous day, so far example the 25:35 time slot on Sunday evening is actually on Monday morning at 1:35 AM JST.
The original Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine smart phone game is published by Akatsuki and Kadokawa. The Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine TV anime is directed by Susumu Kudo and features animation production by TMS Entertainment.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.