Japanese broadcast schedule revealed for upcoming adaptation of manga by Kazuma Kamachi and Arata Yamaji
A new key visual (above) and the Japanese broadcast schedule have been revealed for A Certain Scientific Accelerator, an upcoming TV anime based on the manga written by Kazuma Kamachi and illustrated by Arata Yamaji about psychically gifted teenagers attempting to master their powers in a world where both magic and science exist.
The original A Certain Scientific Accelerator manga is serialized in ASCII Media Works' Dengeki Daioh manga magazine, and an English language version is also available from Seven Seas Entertainment, who describe the story of the series as follows:
Welcome to a world where mysticism and science collide, and supernatural powers are derived from either science or religion. At the heart of this world is Academy City, an advanced metropolis whose population is comprised mostly of students. The majority of students are enrolled in the city’s “Power Curriculum Program,” where they must learn to master their latent psychic powers.
The A Certain Scientific Accelerator TV anime is directed by Nobuhara Kamanaka and features animation production by J.C. Staff. The series will broadcast in Japan according to the following TV schedule:
- AT-X: every Friday during the 22:00 time slot beginning on July 12, 2019.
- Tokyo MX: every Friday during the 25:05 time slot beginning on July 12, 2019.
- MBS (Mainichi Broadcasting System): every Friday during the 26:55 time slot beginning on July 12, 2019.
- BS11: every Friday during the 25:30 time slot beginning on July 12, 2019.
- AbemaTV: every Friday during the 25:05 time slot beginning on July 12, 2019.
Please note that some Japanese broadcast schedules count early-morning programming as late-night programming of the previous day, so for example the 25:05 time slot on Friday evening is actually on Saturday morning at 1:05 AM JST.
Source: Anime! Anime!
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.