How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Fine opens on October 26
A new visual (above) and more details are here for the Saekano -How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend- Fine anime film. The theatrical feature officially opens in Japan on October 26, and Luna Haruna is back from the TV anime to perform the movie's theme song.
Luna Haruna and Misaki Sawai:
The main staff for Saekano -How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend- Fine includes:
- Original work: Fumiaki Maruto (published by Kadokawa under their Fujimi Fantasia Bunko imprint)
- Original illustration: Kurehito Misaki
- General director: Kanta Kamei
- Director: Akihisa Shibata
- Screenplay: Fumiaki Maruto
- Character design: Tomoaki Takase
- Production: CloverWorks
- Distribution: Aniplex
The main cast for Saekano -How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend- Fine includes:
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Tomoya Aki.
- Kiyono Yasuno as Megumi Kato.
- Saori Ōnishi as Eriri Spencer Sawamura.
- Ai Kayano as Utaha Kasumigaoka.
- Sayuri Yahagi as Michiru Hyodo.
- Chinatsu Akasuki as Izumi Hashima.
- And Tetsuya Kakihara as Iori Hashima.
Advance ticket sales come with a clear file.
Crunchyroll currently streams the first season of Saekano -How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend-, and describes the story as follows:
One day, an otaku high school student Tomoya Aki has a fateful encounter with a girl. This meeting inspires Tomoya to design his very own “gal-game” featuring a heroine modeled after the girl he saw. In order to make his desire a reality, Tomoya must persuade a few eccentric “creators” such as the ace member of the art club, Eriri Spencer Sawamura and the school’s top student, Utaha Kasumigaoka to join his development team. Meanwhile, Tomoya is shocked to learn that the girl he idolized as his muse for this whole project was none other than his boring classmate, Megumi Kato!
Via Comic Natalie