All of the main four Gundam Meister actors are confirmed to return
Six months after the initial announcement back in August 2019, the official website for the stage play adaptation of Sunrise's Mobile Suit Gundam 00 anime series announced its second show's title and schedule.
"Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Hakai ni yoru Kakusei (Awakening by Destruction) - Re: (in)novation" is set to be performed at New National Theatre's Playhouse (capacity: 1,038) in Tokyo from July 17 to 26, 2020. Advance sales of the 8,900-yen tickets for the Gundam fan club members will open from today to February 24.
All of the main four Gundam Meister actors are confirmed to return for a sequel, and three new cast members are set to join:
- Setsuna F. Seiei: Shohei Hashimoto (Yu Nishinoya in Haikyu!! stage plays)
- Lockon Stratos: Yu Imari (Nagasone Kotetsu in Touken Ranbu stage plays)
- Allelujah Haptism: Taiyou Ayukawa (Atsushi Murasakibara in Kuroko's Basketball stage plays)
- Tieria Erde: Seiichiro Nagata (Eiji Kikumaru in The Prince of Tennis musicals)
- Saji Crossroad: Yuuki Maekawa (Hitomebore in Love Rice stage play)
- Louise Halevy: Sakiho Motonishi (Sakura Minamoto in Zombie Land Saga stage play)
- Mister Bushido: Yuichi Nakamura (Yuto Sakurai/Kamen Rider Zeronos in Kamen Rider Den-O - not the voice cast of the anime character)
As part of the Gundam franchise's 40th anniversary projects, the first show "Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Hakai ni yoru Saisei (Regeneration by Destruction) -Re:Build" was performed at Nippon Seinenkan Hall in Tokyo seven times from February 15 to 18, 2019, then at Morinimiya Piloti Hall in Osaka four times on February 23 and 24. Tickets for all 11 shows were immediately sold out.
Highlight of the first show for the DVD/Blu-ray release:
1st key visual: