Orchestra concert tour "Kimetsu no Kanade" is set to be held in Japan from May to September
Aniplex has announced that details of the upcoming anime feature film Kimtestu no Yaiba: Mugen Ressha-hen / Demon Slayer: Kimitesu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train, including its new visuals and footage, will be revealed in a special program to be streamed on Abema TV at 22:30 on April 10, 2020 (JST).
The film project was announced on September 28, 2019, soon after the broadcast of the final 26th episode of the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba TV anime in Japan. All of the main staff and voice cast are confirmed to return. It will adapt the "Mugen Ressha / Infinite Train" story arc from Koyoharu Gotoge's original manga series, and is set to be released in Japan before the end of 2020.
"Demon Slayer Kimitesu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train" teaser visual:
Meanwhile, a key visual for the forthcoming orchestra concert tour "Kimtestu no Kanade" is revealed.
- May 5: Tokyo International Forum Hall A (Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra)
- May 13: Hiroshima Bunka Gakuen HBG Hall (Hiroshima Symphony Orchestra)
- June 6-7: Osaka Festival Hall (Osaka Philharmonic Orchestra)
- July 25: Sapporo Cultural Art Theater hitaru (Sapporo Symphony Orchestra)
- July 28: Tokyo Electron Hall Miyagi (Sendai Philharmonic Orchestra)
- August 5: Fukuoka Sunpalace Concert Hall (Kyushu Symphony Orchestra)
- September 5: Nagoya NTK HALL Forest Hall (Central Aichi Symphony Orchestra)
"Kimetsu no Kanade" key visual:
Advance ticket comes with the four-type character tin badges:
Source: Aniplex press release
©Koyoharu Gotoge/Shueisha, Aniplex, ufotable