Adaptation based on children's picture book series by Ahn Masako hits Japanese TV in April of 2021
The phrase "food fight" takes on an entirely different meaning in Dosukoi Sushizumou, a newly announced TV anime based on the series of children's picture books by Ahn Masako that imagine pieces of sushi as valiant sumo wrestlers.
The main staff for Dosukoi Sushizumou has been revealed, including:
- Original work: Dosukoi Sushizumou by Ahn Masako (published by Kodansha)
- Director: Yuta Sukegawa
- Animation production: Shirogumi
- Opening theme song: "Sushi Sushi Show!" by Dosukoi Kids with Keropons
- Ending theme song: "Dosu-Dosu-Dosukoi!" by Keropons
The cast of Dosukoi Sushizumou includes:
- Miyuki Ôshima (Morisanchuu) as Commentator Tea.
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Boss Eggplant.
- Kento Hama as Boss Bamboo Shoot.
- Chiharu Sawashiro as Usher Pickled Ginger.
- And Kenta Sasa as Referee Wasabi.
Dosukoi Sushizumou is scheduled to begin broadcasting in Japan in April of 2021.
Copyright notice: © Ahn Masako・Kodansha / Dosukoi Sushizumou Production Committee
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.