Battle royale action game is on the way to iOS and Android
This week marked the inaugural live stream for Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier, and in addition to some more footage of Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade, Square Enix revealed more plans for the battle royale mobile game. It turns out a closed beta test is right around the corner in North America from June 1 to 7 on Android, with Japan's set to run June 1 to 8 on iOS and Android.
Beta signups are currently available until May 27 at 8:00pm Pacific Time, and you can find out more information via the official website.
Here's the full stream for the game, which is due out sometime in 2021.
- Wield an Arsenal of Weapons and Magic – Utilize a wide variety of guns, melee weapons, and classic materia from Final Fantasy VII to overcome the competition! Find the combination that fits to your play style to gain the advantage over your opponents!
- Master Class-Based Traits and Abilities – Choose from styles such as the Warrior, Sorcerer, or Monk, and master their unique traits and abilities. Unlock abilities and skills within each style and customize your own experience!
- Take Down Ferocious Monsters – Defeat legendary Final Fantasy VII monsters to earn experience points and gil! Level up your chosen style in battle to unlock famous original Final Fantasy VII weapons and annihilate your enemies!
- Experience a Unique Final Fantasy Battle Royale – Ride through battle on a chocobo, rain punishment on your enemies with classic Final Fantasy summons like Ifrit, and use materia to harness powerful spells!
- Customize Outfits, Emotes, Skins, and More – You can obtain a variety outfits to change your look. Is Shinra more your style, or Avalanche? With a range of accessories, weapon and vehicle skins, emotes, and more, the customization options are endless!