Main cast, staff, and key visual revealed for third stage adaptation based on Yasuhiro Nightow's manga
The third stage play adaptation has been announced for Blood Blockade Battlefront (known in Japan as Kekkai Sensen), a supernatural action manga by Yasuhiro Nightow, and the main cast, the main staff, and a cool new key visual have been revealed for the production. The new stage adaptation is entitled Blood Blockade Battlefront: Blitz Along Alone, and the main staff includes:
- Original work: Blood Blockade Battlefront by Yasuhiro Nightow (published by Shueisha's Jump Comics imprint)
- Director, script: Daisuke Nishida
- Music: GIRA MUNDO
- Musical performers: Seiji Tanzawa (saxophone), KEN’ICHI (drums), Masaru Tamaki (wood bass), SONGiL (violin), Mika Maruki (piano)
The cast members from previous Blood Blockade Battlefront stage productions will be reprising their roles, including:
- Saku Momose as Leonardo Watch.
- Hiroaki Iwanaga as Klaus Von Reinherz.
- Hiroki Ino as Zapp Renfro.
- Hidetoshi Kubota as Steven A. Starphase.
- Shizune Nagao as Chain Sumeragi.
- Sumiya Itou as Zed O'Brien.
- Ayaka Ando as K.K..
- And the ensemble performers include: Kazuki Okamoto, Yuuki Kawayuki, Airi Renda, Kenta Tagami, Yuuri Tajima, Masahide Tada, Sayaka Nakano, Kenta Hoshi, Masami, and others.
Blood Blockade Battlefront: Blitz Along Alone will run from October 22 - October 31, 2021, at The Galaxy Theatre venue in Shinagawa City, Tokyo, Japan and from November 04 - November 07, 2021, at the Umeda Arts Theater Drama City venue in Chayamachi, Kita Ward, Osaka, Japan.
Source: Comic Natalie
© Yasuhiro Nightow / Shueisha
© Stage "Blood Blockade Battlefront" Production Commitee
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.