Newly-recorded narration by Aqua's CV Sora Amamiya will be available
Sake Museum (Hakushika Memorial Museum of Sake), located in the Nada-Gogo area (Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture) where is known as Japan's best sake brewery, will hold a collaboration event with the popular light novel and anime franchise KONOSUBA -God's blessing on this wonderful world! from December 9, 2021, to March 6, 2022.
Aqua, the goddess of water who appears as a banquet-loving character in the franchise, will serve as the guide of the event. The press release writes, "With Aqua as your guide, this is a fun event where you can learn about the history and culture of sake while maintaining the world view of the anime. We hope that this event will be an opportunity for those who are not normally interested in sake to become familiar with it."
The event will be held in two phases, the first from December 9, 2021, to January 16, 2022m and the second from January 29 to March 6, 2022. Its main contents are as follows:
(1) Quiz Rally "Challenge the four riddles and uncover the spell in the Book of Secrets!"
- Four quizzes related to Nada-Gogou's sake brewing will be given. Those who answer all the questions correctly will receive a novelty gift.
(2) Narration by Aqua (CV: Sora Amamiya)
- Aqua explains the sake brewing process in Nada-Gogou.
(3) Life-size panel of Aqua
- A life-size panel of Aqua using a newly drawn illustration for the event will be set up for visitors to take a picture with her.
(4) "KONOSUBA: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! Legend of Crimson" Photo Exhibition
- Scene panels from the film will be displayed in the small hall of the Sakagura-kan.
(5) Event limited original goods sales
In addition, a 720ml collaboration bottle of "Yamada Nishiki" sake will be sold at Hakushika Classic Shop at 3,850 yen (33.73 USD) from December 9, 2021.
Source: Tatsuuma-Honke Brewing press release
©2019 Natsume Akatsuki, Kurone Mishima/KADOKAWA, Movie KONOSUBA Production Committee