Iroduku Sekai no Ashita kara & Nagi no Asukara Heroines Hold Each Other's Hands in Collaboration Visual
Toshiya Shinohara-directed new original anime is set to premiere in October 2018
The official Twitter for P.A. Works' upcoming new original TV anime Iroduku Sekai No Ashitakara/So Many Colors in The Future What a Wonderful World has posted a newly-drawn collaboration visual featuring its heroine Hitomi Tsukishiro and the company's 2013 TV anime Nagi no Asukara/Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea's heroine Manaka Mukaido. Both are directed by Toshiya Shinohara (Black Butler, Red Data Girl).
The collaboration visual promotes the October 2018 premiere of Iroduku Sekai No Ashitakara and the December 5, 2018 release of Nagi no Asukara's special price edition Blu-ray box. The price for the seven-disc set including all 26 episodes is 27,000 yen (about 243 US dollars).
Iroduku Sekai No Ashitakara is set to premiere on MBS, TBS, BS-TBS, and AT-X, and will be streamed
in Japan and abroad (excluding the Mainland China) exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
New Show Visual:— P․A․WORKS English (@PAWORKS_eng) 2018年8月9日
Iroduku Sekai No Asukara
so many colors in the future what a wonderful world (English Title TBD)
A Lull In The Sea’s Toshiya Shinohara bring a fantasy story of a coloring world in October pic.twitter.com/dyUrlRPkWt
Main voice cast:
- Hitomi Tsukishiro: Kaori Ishihara (Tsubame Miyama in Schoolgirl Strikers)
- Kohaku Tsukishiro: Kaede Hondo (Hikari Takanashi in Interviews with Monster Girls)
- Yuito Aoi: Shoya Chiba (Hayato Akiyama in The [email protected] SideM)
- Asagi Kazano: Kana Ichinose (Ichigo in DARLING in the FRANXX)
- Kurumi Kawai: Nao Toyama (Rin Shima in Laid-Back Camp)
- Sho Yamabuki: Seiji Maeda
- Chigusa Fukazawa: Ayumu Murase (Shoyo Hinata in Haikyu!!)
© Iroduku Sekai No Ashitakara Production Committee