You can also enjoy "Second Impact Hot Spring" at Hakone Kowaiken Yunnesun spa resort
Odakyu Group plans to hold a new collaboration event with the Evangelion anime franchise, titled "Evangelion x Hanone 2020 MEET EVANGELION IN HAKONE," at the Hakone area in Kanagawa Prefecture from January 10 to June 30, 2020. The anime's main story is set in the area, and its famous sight-seeing spots, such as Lake Ashi and Volcanic Valley Owakudani, appear in its episodes.
The project site has posted a key visual featuring the Eva characters in a "Hakone Walking"-themed outfits. The visual will be used for various plans for the event listed below.
"Evangelion x Hanone 2020 MEET EVANGELION IN HAKONE" will include:
1. "Neo-Tokyo 3 Stamp Rally"
2. Decorations of the stations and wrapping buses in the Hakone area with the Evangelion visuals and figures.
3. Original tour and merchandise.
4. "A secret operation" at Lake Ashi (details will be announced later).
5. Collaboration with the Hakone Kowaiken Yunnesun spa resort (including "Second Impact Hot Spring")
Odakyu Hakone Highway wrapping bus image:
Visual for Hakone Mountain Climbing Bus:
Image for Tougendai Station decoration:
Images for "Second Impact Hot Spring"
Source: Odakyu Group press release
© khara © Odakyu Hakone Holdings, Inc