Show your art for a chance to win signed Blu-rays and more!
The team behind the SAKUGAN anime wants to see the creativity of fans around the world, so the production committee has teamed up with Doujin World to launch a special Fan Art Campaign to put it all on display. Some amazing prizes are up for grabs, and all you have to do is show off your art online using the hashtag #SAKUGANART.
That art can come in many forms, from illustrations and cosplay photos to plastic models, figures, dioramas, origami, and beyond. As long as it's a still image, you can share it with the hashtag on Twitter and Facebook for a chance to win. The best entries might even be featured on the official SAKUGAN Radio Labyrinth radio and YouTube show!
Entries will be accepted between November 16 at 7:30pm Japan Time and December 31 at 11:59pm Japan Time. Winners will be announced during the episode of SAKUGAN Radio Labyrinth that airs on Bunka Hoso at 7:00pm Japan Time on January 25, 2022—the show will be archived on YouTube on the same day—as well as on Twitter and Facebook at 7:30pm Japan Time.
Winners will be contacted in January via a direct message from the official Twitter/Facebook account with instructions on how to receive their prize.
As for the prizes themselves, here's what's on offer for the SAKUGAN contest:
- 3 participants can win an original SAKUGAN crystal commemorative plaque with their name engraved.
Sagan Radio Award
- 3 participants can win a signed Sakugan Blu-ray set, with different voice cast members signing each and sets to be delivered in February 2022. Those cast member prizes include:
- Kanon Amane (Memenpu) Prize: 1 person
- Hiroki Tochi (Gagamber) Award: 1 person
- Toshiyuki Toyonaga (Yuri) Award 1 person
Visit the official campaign site for more information, as well as all relevant terms and conditions.