A Frozen Hell Awaits in MAKE MY DAY 3DCG Anime Trailer
Original production based on story by Yasuo Ohtagaki hits Netflix on February 02, 2023
A dramatic new trailer, the main cast, and the main staff have been revealed for MAKE MY DAY, an upcoming 3DCG science fiction anime from the mind of the author of Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt. The main staff includes:
- Based on a story by: Yasuo Ohtagaki
- Director: Makoto Honda
- Screenplay: Yumiko Yoshizawa
- Mech design: Kiyotaka Oshiyama, Shoji Kawamori
- Music: Kensuke Ushio
- Character design: Studio 5
- Production: Studio 5
RELATED: Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt Manga Creator Yasuo Ohtagaki Tests Positive for COVID-19
The cast of MAKE MY DAY includes:
- Jim voiced by Masaomi Yamahashi.
- Walter voiced by Kazuhiro Yamaji.
- Marnie voiced by Ayahi Takagaki.
- Bark voiced by Akio Otsuka.
- And Cathy Beck voiced by Atsuko Tanaka.
The story of MAKE MY DAY is described as follows:
The snowy, ice-covered planet Coldfoot is home to a precious energy-rich ore called “Sig.” On the surface, the planet seems to be a crime-free utopia, but in reality prisoners are used for back-breaking Sig mining. Jim, a young prison guard, rushes to the site of a sudden mining accident to find a mysterious creature attacking the humans.
MAKE MY DAY will stream on Netflix beginning on February 2, 2023.
Sources: Comic Natalie, Netflix Anime Twitter feed
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.