Adaptation based on otome smart phone game follows a team of handsome narcotics investigators
Foiling illegal drug operations and looking fabulous are not mutually exclusive in STAND MY HEROES, an upcoming TV anime based on the otome puzzle game published by coly. So far, few details have been revealed about the TV anime adaptation, although it has been confirmed that the voice cast for Matri, an elite unit of narcotics investigators, will reprise their roles from the game, including:
- Tomokazu Sugita as Itsuki Aoyama.
- Daisuke Namikawa as Shun Imaohji.
- Tomoaki Maeno as Daisuke Seki.
- Kōsuke Toriumi as Satoshi Watanabe.
- Yūki Kaji as Haru Natsume.
- And Natsuki Hanae as Koutarou Yui.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.